Saturday, January 8, 2011

I know it's been awhile since we last posted, so here are some quick pictures to show our little lives.

Getting ready for New Years Eve.
Sparkling cider.

Just after midnight, and ready for bed
January 1, 2011.

Sean has a new friend, himself in the mirror.

Showing grandpa Harrison how it's done.

Christmas with the Harrison family, #3 for Sean

Sarah's family came to visit for New Years.

Sarah had this idea for a new bookshelf
for Sean. It is made out of rain gutters.

Side angle of the bookshelf

Christmas morning.

He's got it all figure out now. Grab, tear and play.

Sporting his new jacket from grandpa Slater

He got lots of books.

The after affect.

Flying to Oregon for a vacation.

At a nativity scene at the stake center.
Sean got to pet a lamb.

Visiting with Santa. A little scared,
but overall did good.

Christmas #1 with grandma and grandpa Frederick

The mom with her two sons. Me and my
brother J.C.

Most of the family over the night before grandpa's
funeral. He passed on the morning after we arrived.

Playing in the leaves.

Buying the Christmas tree, then taking it
home in a shopping cart.

Sean's new camera smile.

Yum yum yum. Thanksgiving dinner.

Van Gogh, I mean Sean finger painting.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

so cute and fun! Sean's becoming quite the little man. I love your bookshelf idea! You are so creative!

Mommy said...

Great pictures!
I love it all!

I just have to take an extra look at Sean's "camera smile" to brighten up my day!!!!

I love the Slater family!