Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pottery date night, sort of...

Sarah and I found a poster in the Wilkinson Center at BYU advertising a cultural date night in the cultural museum making pottery. We expected it to be where we would get to make a pot on a turn table. We were a little off. It was more for single people on dates than married couples. Some of the games were very BYUish and the pottery portion actually consisted of just a ball of clay for us to kneed. But we made the most of the situation and even won their "pottery contest".

Here is our award winning pottery, a wishing well with a cobble stone pathway.


And these are the shirts we won for our award winning pottery.

5 comments:

Us said...

aww. two of my favorite ladies doing pottery. tis cute haha. are you guys excited for graduation yet?

amrust said...

yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! I didn't know you 2 had a blog or I would have been all over it sooner. I love you guys!

Renetta said...

whoa...Nicole is harsh...
I thought I had made some cute comment on here about how cute you two were and how cute your pots are...I guess I am was not as cute as I thought I was.....
Love, Mother

Mommy said...

You won!!!!!
And such spiffy T-shirts!
Certainly they can spot fine pottery!!

Love you!
Mommy Harrison

Mommy said...

You won!!!!!
And such spiffy T-shirts!
Certainly they can spot fine pottery!!

Love you!
Mommy Harrison