Here's what Sean's been up to:
- He loves to roll around. That's his mode of transportation around the apartment. He can easily get from one side of the room to the other by quickly log rolling across. He is super close to scooting, which is scary, because he's already getting into everything! He tries to crawl inch-worm style, but can't move more than a few centimeters at best.
- He's started solids! Yay! He already LOVES food!
- He can sit up unsupported.
- He's an outdoor boy and loves being outside.
- He constantly laughs and giggles.
- He's super ticklish - everywhere.
- He loves rough and tumble play with his daddy.
- He got to swing in a baby swing for the first time and thought it was the greatest thing in the whole world.
(Picture taken by Jeff!)