Here's Sean at 4 months:
- He can roll over (and much, much faster and easier than that first time caught in the video!). He's rolling over more and more every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row (tummy to back)! He still can't seem to go farther than his side when trying to roll back to tummy. :)
- He moves in circles! It is the cutest/funniest thing ever to watch! He will slowly rotate his body around anywhere from 90 to 180 degrees before getting annoyed that's he's not really going anywhere! He also does this at night. It's funny to go get him in the morning and see what position he is in!
- He's a thumb sucker. He even pulls his ear with his other hand while sucking his thumb sometimes! Too cute. It's even cuter when he's hanging on to his blanket. I just hope that the thumb sucking doesn't last past his first year....
- He grabs anything he can get his hands on... and then puts it in his mouth. He's gotten pretty good at it!
- He's finally starting to like tummy time! He loves to stick his little bum up in the air by pushing off on his toes, make "crawling" motions with his lower half, and kick like crazy! He is even starting to reach for toys while on his tummy.
- He loves to stick out his tongue, drool, chomp down on his bottom lip, drool, and is just starting to blow raspberries!
- A new favorite of his (which I am not too proud of) is watching the beginning and ending theme songs for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He won't stand for watching anything else, but he loves those two songs. I'll have to take a video of him watching them.
- He loves it when Momma read him stories. He's actually surprisingly attentive and loves looking at the pictures and at the words. I love it!
- He loves bouncing in his Jumperoo, "standing" on our laps, bouncing on our knees, being upside down, and splashing in his bathtub.