Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prego Pizza

Since we moved here, I've had people tell me about this magical pizza place that had pizza that would induce labor. I didn't really buy into it, but I looked up the place anyways and found that Skipolini's was famous for their Prego Pizza. Who would have thought? I even found reviews and testimonials from several websites of those who swore that it was this pizza that put them into labor. Ha ha.

So, we thought we might as well try, if for nothing else than the experience. When we were taking this picture, a lady coming in exclaimed, "Oh! I know what you're here for! Good luck!"


We decided to sit outside - they have such a cute patio area!



Yes, it's actually called the Prego Pizza!



The waiter offered to take a picture of the two of us - it was pretty obvious why we were there.


Mmmm! It was surprisingly delicious pizza - probably some of the best pizza we've ever had.



Obviously, the pizza did not put me into labor, but it makes for a great story anyways! The pizza was insanely delicious and the pizzeria is so cute - I definitely want to go back again, just not with the same intentions!

7 comments:

Frederick said...

Maybe you guys just got a hold of a bad pizza?? Or maybe little J. Jr. does not want to come out of his hiding place just yet....... Cute picture of the three of you anyway...
Ok..fingers crossed...bags packed ...phone on all the time...let's get this show on the road!!
Love ya...Mom

Jonathan and Raechel said...

Hahaha, that is so funny! Prego pizza?! I love the silly things people come up with. You are looking gorgeous! Hope all goes well, it's coming soon! Good luck!

Mommy said...

Oh,the Prego Pizza!!!
Looks yummy! And you all look darling! As for getting things going...dog gone! Maybe Grandma Netta's right. This little one has his own date picked out and we all have to wait!
Grandma's are ready to roll!!!!
Can't wait!!!
Love you all!
Grandma Sue

Jill said...

That is so funny! I've never heard of that one...caster oil, jogging, but not pizza. Good luck, we're looking forward to hearing about your new arrival!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Hang in there Sarah! These last few days are the hardest, but soon that sweet little angel will be in your arms and you will forget(mostly) how long these days lasted!

Carrie said...

Yea, I love facebook, now I can read your blog too. I'm hoping your lack of facebook updates and no blog means that you have had your little man and are enjoying every minute of it.

Frederick said...

best pizza...ever....