Friday, January 15, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

I started doing Favorite Photo Friday for my brother, James, who's on his mission. I wanted to be better about sending him pictures and updates on Sean, and thought that this would be a good way to do it this year.

I decided to go ahead a let you all see the pictures as well. Obviously, the pictures will all be of Sean. :)

I'll have to catch you up a bit, as I started the beginning of January:


14 weeks old
This is one of my favorite smiling pictures so far.  He's definitely starting to get used to the camera!


15 Weeks Old
I know he's wearing the same outfit as in the last picture, but I promise they weren't taken the same day!  In fact, he was only able to wear that outfit those two times.  How ironic!


16 Weeks Old
Sean's been putting everything he can get his hands on into his mouth!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Happy,happy boy!!!
Love the smiling Sean!!!
(love the Sean even when not smiling!!!)

Thanks so much for doing the "Favorite Photo Friday". That will mean so much to James (aka Elder Harrison), and we'll look forward to it, too!

Love the Slaters!!!!

Renetta said...

I love the twinkle eye smile. It's just the best...