Friday, May 14, 2010

Play Date with Max!

On May 7th, we got to have Sean's friend Max over to play.  We had a blast!  I wish we could have taken more pictures, but with our camera, we were lucky to even get these!  (Sorry, most of them are blurry.  Have I mentioned how much I dislike our camera??)

If babies could talk.... (Fortunately, this was all silent!)
Max:  Oh!  I want this one!

Sean:  No, that's my ball!

Sean:  Mine!

Max:  I saw it first!  And I'm the guest!
Sean:  :(

Max:  I win!
Sean:  Mom, he took my toy.

They really did have a great time!  They "played" really well together, especially after Sean got used to the idea of Max playing with his toys!

3 comments:

Renetta said...

That Max....I guess it's cause he is older and bigger. And I like both those little boys a lot....Well, sorry Max, and I really love Sean... but I am glad that for their first friendship they had each other. Maybe someday they will end up on a mission together....Now wouldn't that be cool...'Cept they would have to share investigators.... : )

Mommy said...

Ditto....to Grandma Netta's thoughts about treasuring this friendship!!! Great story sequence!
So thankful for Christy & John & Max!!! Who better to learn with than best buddies?

Carrie said...

It's always so funny how they get possessive of their toys. So cute. I love those two little guys!