Friday, July 9, 2010

Time to Update the Blog!

Well, it's been a very eventful month and a half!  We've had a lot going on and so blogging has been the last thing on my mind.  I can't say that things have died down, but life is supposed to be exciting!  :)

If I updated everything at one time, it would be a huge, ginormous post that would make everyone's heads spin, including mine.  So,  I'll just give you a little preview of what I'm going to post over the next few days (hopefully).























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you found a nice box to pack Sean in!
Grampa Jim

Renetta said...

It's hard to keep up with a blog....

But because I know what's going on in your life I know the stories behind the pictures so I am happy with your blog!!! My favorite pictures are of Sean in his hospital gown,the one of him and Cousin Wesley....And Christy and Sarah with their boys....

We had the best time with you
...coming and going!!
We love you all, tons....

Thanksgiving can't come fast enough!!

Renetta said...

Oh my gosh, James looks so missionary like!! I was thinking it was just his hand that got hurt and then when I re-looked at the pictures I realized his other arm is in a sling and his hand is hurt...Poor James.... I bet he is such a great missionary...in spite of his wounds....

Mommy said...

Wow! How do you do it? With all you have going? This is an adorable collection....fun to see the boys with the fake "poo". Each picture speaks volumes!!!

I totally enjoyed each one!

We love the Slaters!!!