Saturday, October 25, 2008

1st Grade!

I just finished my first amazing week in a 1st grade classroom! (If you didn't already know, I was assigned to be in a 1st grade classroom Monday-Wednesday each week until the end of the semester.) My teacher, Mrs. Taylor, is so helpful - a great mentor. I was pleasantly surprised to find that most of the 20 kids have no trouble pronouncing and remembering my name! What a relief!

I get to start teaching lessons next week, so that's very exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time! I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

RichandNetta said...

Wow...what a lucky bunch of first graders. I bet you will become a favorite. I am so excited for you to get to do lesson plans...you will love that Sarah... And in spite of how scary that can be you are blessed with so many talents I bet you will be amazed how easy it all comes together for you. Thanks Sarah for not only taking on the world of little first graders but taking on my one of my favorite kids in all the world... Jeffery D.
Lots of love...and sending all my positive thoughts for next week...
Mom Renetta