Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Primary Class

As you probably already know, Jeff and I teach primary in our ward. Because there are not too many children in our ward, we teach ages 4-6 (preschool through 1st grade). It's a huge range in age, but we love it! We've been holding off on posting pictures, as we wanted a class shot. It seems like there is always at least one child gone though, so we decided to go ahead a post individual shots.



Going clockwise: Jordan (5), Andrew (6), William (5), Miriam (5), Jordan (4), Julia (6), and Eliza (4)

2 comments:

RichandNetta said...

Your little Primary is too too cute.... How fun for you guys to have so many!! I am jealous with just my 4!! (however 2 of my 4 make up for 10 kids). Arn't they just so funny....

I bet they love you two... Lucky little Primary Class
Mom

Erica said...

Fun looking class