Thursday, April 30, 2009

General Conference

For general conference Sarah and I were able to take my mom to her first general conference in Utah. It was a great experience to be there for the Sunday morning session.

All three of us just after the session got out.

Sarah and my mom just waiting for it to start.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir during "Music and the Spoken Word".

A group of missionaries singing outside the conference center.

The Salt Lake Temple. It turned out to be a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Mark and Audrey said...

So your mom saw Sarah when she was pregnant and you still didnt tell her? Wow that must have been really hard! I think it is so awesome how you guys told your family!

Renetta said...

WE think it was amazing how they told us they were pregnant....anyone and everyone I tell the story thinks it was such an awesome thing to do.

Jeffy and Sarah + one...are awesome.
It was a real bonding experience between both families...

Love to the 3 of ya....
Grandma Netta

Renetta said...

Going to General Conference with you and Sarah and baby suprise was just the very best time ever...I loved being with the two of you. You are such a cute couple...and all of us are so proud of how things of the Gospel are so important to you....
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for inviting me...it meant the world to me...
I love you both so incredibly much so....Mom/grandma Netta