Monday, December 28, 2009

3 Months Old!

I can't believe Sean is already 3 months!  He is such a happy little guy and already so different than he was even a few weeks ago!  I love it!  Here's a break-down of Sean now:

  • He smiles, coos, and laughs all the time and it's the cutest thing ever.  He also has a fascination with the camera and video camera and stops whatever he is doing when it magically comes out... Hopefully that will change soon so I can get a picture of his cute smile!
  • I can actually put him down!  This is my second favorite of his achievements!  I love that I can finally eat something during the day!  (I couldn't put him down for anything, including sleep, for the longest time.)
  • He loves to "talk" - to us, to his toys, to random strangers, to his reflection, and to his friend Max!
  • He discovered his hands and his feet.  He started out staring at them for days (so cute!), then swatting at toys, and now he's starting deliberately reaching for them!  He still doesn't grab them yet, on purpose at least (unless it's his Momma's hair!).
  • He loves being in the Baby Bijorn carrier, especially when Momma is vacuuming.
  • He loves his bouncer chair, overhead toys, and mobile.  He loves the toys and talking to them.  I have a remote to his mobile, so I randomly turn it off.  He has to talk to get it to turn back on!  He giggles like crazy when he gets it to turn back on!  The other night, I woke up to him talking to the mobile in the dark.  Too cute.  (Much cuter than crying!)
  • He does better in public!  Finally!  He can go through all three hours of church (just about) without screaming.  (This is huge - remember his baby blessing?)
  • He loves his Daddy.  Well, this isn't new.  :)  He's was a huge Momma's Boy before, and now he'll let his Daddy take him almost as much as his Momma!  (What a relief!)
  • He still rolls over from his back to his side and back easily.  He's trying to roll all the way over and gets frustrated when he can't!
  • He actually likes being on his back better than tummy time!
  • He'll let me change his clothes and diaper without crying!  (We're still working on Daddy...)
  • He'd rather sleep by himself than in my arms!  (I cannot tell you how much I love this!)
  • He loves looking at the baby who's stuck in the mirror.
  • He watches me eat, and then wants to eat, too!
  • He loves movement.  We dance and sway all the time!
  • He has some extra rolls... haha.
  • The big one?  He's not a fussy baby anymore!!  (At least, for the most part.  He still has his moments, but nothing like he was before!)




3 comments:

Jill said...

He's cute! I'm so happy things are going good with him now!

Renetta said...

Ok Jeff, you sure you are this boys Daddy....He looks like Sarah and Nanna's Baby!!!! I think it is so cool that he is happy now...and doing real baby things.. I bet you guys will keep him. So, when are you coming out? Love all three of you...tons...
Mom/Grandma Netta

Renetta said...

Hey guys,I just showed Papa Rich the picture of Sean on this post and he said. "wow, he sure looks like Sarah!!"

So there you go!!

Love and hugs...Grandma Netta