Sunday, March 28, 2010

6 Months Old

Happy 6 Months, Sean!  I really can't believe that it's already been 6 months since he was born.  He is such a joy to have around and he has such a personality!  Sean is very expressive and energetic.  I "knew" he was going to be a handful when he kicked me 24/7 when I was pregnant - I was right!  He definitely keeps us on our toes -  in a good way!

Here's what Sean's been up to:
  • He loves to roll around.  That's his mode of transportation around the apartment.  He can easily get from one side of the room to the other by quickly log rolling across.  He is super close to scooting, which is scary, because he's already getting into everything!  He tries to crawl inch-worm style, but can't move more than a few centimeters at best.
  • He's started solids!  Yay!  He already LOVES food!
  • He can sit up unsupported.
  • He's an outdoor boy and loves being outside.
  • He constantly laughs and giggles.  
  • He's super ticklish - everywhere.  
  • He loves rough and tumble play with his daddy.
  • He got to swing in a baby swing for the first time and thought it was the greatest thing in the whole world.
 (Picture taken by Jeff!)


6 comments:

Renetta said...

Oh my gosh....I am almost in tears...I love, love, love this picture....It really captures Sean... Can we get a copy... Give that baby boy a big hug from his Grandma Netta....

Renetta said...

Oh goodness, I just looked at this picture again....That is just the one of the best baby pictures I have ever seen. Please tell me how we can get a copy????

Mommy said...

Precious boy!

Tom & Huck...watch out!!

Love you...love you...love you!!

Carrie said...

I love that picture! how cute. He is getting so big. What a cutie!

Jill said...

He looks so much like you Jeff! I'm sure Sarah's in there too but I remember you when you were little and I definitely can tell he's yours! Cute little guy! Great picture by the way.

Erica said...

Cute picture you guys. I can't believe he is already 6 months old, crazy