Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

Today's "favorite photo" is actually a series of photos....  I'll just let the pictures explain.

This is Sean when I first put him into his crib (he LOVES looking at his mobile).

When I was finished making the bed, this is what I saw.

He's done this before, so I thought I'd capture his movements on camera - next time I'll get the video camera!  It's a good thing he only does this during the day and not at night (so far)! 






Whew! I'm tired just watching that!  And that's only a portion of what he usually does!

2 comments:

Renetta said...

That was fun watching that on whatever it was that I was watching it on!! I swear he is bigger than he was when he was here less than a month ago...How fun...before you know it he will be crawling all over...Sean, Stop growing so Fast!!!! Need I say, he is soooooooo cute....
Love and hugs to you all...
Grandma Netta

Mommy said...

What a busy little bee!!! He really "owns" his space, doesn't he!
Good think he can't pull himself up yet!!! Oh, dear...that will come all too quickly!!
So cool to watch. Dad & I had a chuckle watching baby Sean move and grove!! Diane will have to wait for tomorrow (she's at Sadies).
To quote Grandma Netta "he is soooooooo cute..."
Love the Slater family!!!
Nanna