Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally! Sean's 1st Haircut

Well, Sean came into this world with his hair already covering his ears... but I kept putting off cutting his hair. He could make it to a year, right? Um, no. He really shouldn't have even lasted this long. Anyways, I finally convinced myself that it was time. Jeff and I teamed up for the job, and did pretty good, considering we had no idea what we were doing!  Sean did really well, thanks to Veggie Tales.  I just hate how much older he looks!

Before:

First Hair Cut!
 

After:

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Good job, Mom & Dad!!!
Sean, you are such a handsome guy!!!
I really like his new look!!!
First haircut!!!

Thank you for sharing that with us all!

We love you!
The Harrison crew

Carrie said...

You did a great job! I'm too afraid to cut with scissors. Go Sean for being so good for your Mommy!

Unknown said...

Great job!
He looks so handsome!
Sean really moves around; fun to see.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures!
It means so much!
We love you!
Your Grandma and Grandpa Lashier

Renetta said...

I am thinking if you guys can cut a baby's hair....You guys must be the best mama and daddy ever!! And the fact that Sean let you?? Kuddos to all three of you...

I so want to see him again....
Maybe June??